Renewing your permit
Have these ready before you renew
- Your MyCARNA user ID (usually your registration number) and password.
- Your learning activities from the past year.
- Your practice hours from the past five membership years (October 1 – September 30).
- Your current employer information.
- Supervisor’s name and phone number
- Employment address, including postal code, of the specific site at which you work
- If you have been registered and/or practiced in another jurisdiction in the past registration year, your registration number there.
- Payment information. Get payment options and fees.
How to renew your permit
- Login to MyCARNA
- Complete your renewal application form and submit payment. Please note your application for renewal will not be reviewed until we receive your payment.
- All members are required to participate in CARNA’s Continuing Competence Program (CCP) by completing a CCP record for renewal each year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1.800.252.9392 ext. 348 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Extended hours from Aug. 18 - 21, Aug. 24 - 28 and on Aug. 31:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
As part of our measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19, the CARNA office remains closed to visitors of the public without an appointment. Our renewal staff are available through online platforms to assist you with renewing your permit. To book an appointment please call 780.451.0043 and press 0 to speak with reception.