Registration and renewal help
Changing employer information
You are required to notify CARNA whenever there is a change in your contact information (home address, email, phone number) or employer information, in accordance with Section 33 of the Health Professions Act and the Registered Nurses Profession Regulation.
You may update your profile in MyCARNA anytime.
ADDING AN EMPLOYER
- Sign in to MyCARNAwith your user ID and password.
- Go to My Profile on the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down until you see the Employment Information table. It will contain columns like Employment Status, Current or Prospective Employer Name, and Work Setting.
- Below the employer table you will see Add an Employer? Choose Yes. Scroll down a bit more and you’ll now be able to add information.
- Select the Save Employer Info link.
- Select the Save Profile Changes link at the bottom of the page.
EDITING EMPLOYER INFORMATION
- Go to the employer information table.
- Select the Review/Edit button to the left of the employer you wish to update. Below the employer table you’ll now be able to edit all of the information.
- Select the Save Employer Info button.
- Select the Save Profile Changes button at the bottom of the page.