How to make your payments
Accepted forms of payment
- Interac® Online from participating financial institutions
- Online/telephone banking
- American Express
- Money order
- In-person, by debit.
Setting up prepayments
No need to pay your fees all at once, you can make prepayments online or by phone through most Canadian banks.
Amounts can vary with each payment and can be made as often as you like, on a regular schedule or randomly throughout the year. You choose the dates and amounts that are most convenient for you. Just make sure we receive your full payment by September 30.
- No need to inform CARNA, just log in to your online or telephone banking account to make a bill payment. If you are unsure how to pay bills online, please contact your bank.
- Add CARNA as a payee. You will need your bill payment account number, which you can find in MyCARNA under My Profile.
- Set up convenient automatic withdrawals or manually pay online at a time of your choosing.
- Your payments will be automatically applied to your account and you can check your pre-paid balance anytime in MyCARNA under My Profile.