We are seeking two nursing students to support our Registration department by providing information and guidance to CARNA registrants applying for the annual renewal of practice permits.
This opportunity is open to nursing students. The duration is July 21 through to September 1, 2021.
Your primary responsibilities
- Provide registrants with support for online services
- Respond to phone calls, faxes, emails, mail and in-person inquiries from CARNA registrants; provide advice on renewal options
- Review registrant renewal applications in the database
- Follow-up with registrants regarding outstanding payments, missing or unclear information and to request additional documentation
- Verify registrant status in other provinces and countries online
- File and document incoming and outgoing renewal correspondence
- Provide feedback regarding trends in registrant questions and technical challenges
- One year of post-secondary education in Nursing
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a professional office or customer service area
- Superior customer service skills
- Exceptional administrative skills, typing, data entry and professional telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in MS Office and database applications
- Ability to identify emerging trends
- Ability to recognize and handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
We offer an excellent compensation package, regularly celebrate accomplishments and milestones and host team events.
If this position interests you, we invite you to submit a resume via email quoting file REG-2021 to email@example.com by Apr 23, 2021. Thank you for your interest!