16. Complaints Director
16.1. Duties and Powers
- The Complaints Director appointed under Section 14 of the Act may undertake any power or duty given to the Complaints Director under the Act, the Regulations or these Bylaws.
- The Complaints Director may delegate some or all of their duties to an individual, with the exception of the Hearings Director.
- The Complaints Director may disclose any information regarding a complaint or disciplinary proceeding if:
- The information is required to be disclosed for the purposes of the Act, the Regulations or these Bylaws;
- The information is required to be disclosed by law; or
- The information is disclosed to a law enforcement agency for the purpose of reporting potential criminal conduct or for the purpose of providing information for a law enforcement investigation.