11.1. Duties and Powers
- The Registrar appointed under Section 8 of the Act may:
- consider applications for registration and applications for a practice permit,
- undertake any other power or duty given to the Registrar under the Act, the Regulations or these Bylaws, and
- subject to sections 19 and 20 of the Act, execute any powers and duties delegated by Council.
- If the practice permit or registration, or both, of a regulated member has been cancelled, the registration and practice permit are not to be reinstated except by order of the Registrar, who may refer the matter to the Registration Committee.
- The Registrar may in their sole discretion decide to refer any application for registration or practice permit to the Registration Committee or the Competence Committee for their determination.
- The Registrar may delegate in writing all or any of their duties and responsibilities to another staff member, with or without conditions.