10.1. Setting of Fees
- Council shall establish fees for the following:
- initial registration and registration renewals for each membership category;
- initial practice permits and practice permit renewals for regulated members;
- Council may determine such other fees, dues or levies as are required under the Act, Council Regulations or these Bylaws or for anything it considers necessary for services provided to a or any other person.
- Council may establish policies that give direction to the Chief Executive Officer and Registrar in the setting of fees for recuperation of the costs and expenses associated with nursing education program approval.
10.2. Special Levy
If special circumstances arise requiring additional funding for the College, Council may impose a special levy against the regulated members.
10.3. Notice of Fees, Dues and Levies
When fees, dues or levies are payable, notice of the fees, dues or levies payable shall be sent to those regulated members or persons required to pay them.